Who are we?
Jewella is an emporium of beautiful jewellery and accessories from the leading brands in the UK all in one place. Our beautiful store is located in the newly refurbished Piece Hall, in the heart of Halifax. Our website is www.jewlla.co.uk
Our contact details
The Piece Hall
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
- email address;
- telephone number;
Addresses and telephone numbers are only collected and used for online orders.
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself by subscribing to our newsletter, or when you purchase from our website.
How we use your personal data
- As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out fulfilment and delivery.
- As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
- where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
- to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
- As necessary, for our legitimate interestsin providing information about our products, and the launch of new products.
- Based on your consent to send you marketing communications.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal data for as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
We will always retain your personal data in accordance with data protection law and never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, to:
- request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding;
- object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name and email address and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by updating your marketing preferences online.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK, this would be the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/). If you live in another EEA country, you may complain to the supervisory authority in your country. Alternatively you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing procedures so that only authorised members of our staff can access your personal data
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk.